Collaboration with Imeta
Recently DVS Seamtech can call itself the official distributor of the Imeta tooling and spare parts for almost every type of can seamer. Imeta assists us with their broad experience as one of the best-known producers of high-quality products.
What does this mean to you?
A custom-made supply of spare parts, chucks and rolls with advice and service for every can-closing machine in the Can making, Food & Beverage. We look for the most suitable locking tools to guarantee an optimal closing on site. This in consultation with Imeta, your can supplier and machine builder so that this care is completely taken out of your hands. You can count on a complete service.
What We Do
In order to guarantee our clients a good seam on their cans DVS Seamtech makes sure that the machines are perfectly adjusted and optimally maintained so that production can continue with minimal down time.
At DVS Seamtech we stress proactivity and transparency so that you can confidently rest assured that we’ll take care of:
- the assessments, the seamer adjustments, and the compliance,
- height and diameter conversions for the can and lid,
- creating a customized maintenance plan with respect to periodic and predictive maintenance,
- full- and partial-revisions,
- interim inspections, machine and seam process checks,
- minimizing production interruptions:
- guarantee that the machine continues working optimally
- fast identification and troubleshooting of problems and abnormalities in case of unexpected production down time.
- Urgent repairs
- With matching installation and recommendations, delivery of:
- Spare parts (Imeta & others)
- Imeta seam tooling (chucks, rolls & assembly) for practically every type of machine in Can making, Food & Beverage.
- Second-hand (revised) can seamers and fillers.
Click on the YouTube video. The simple film shows you how the seam (sealing) of the cans is formed.
DVS Seamtech was built upon 17 years of practical experience. Owner Danny Verbist worked for a large can producer where he learned all facets of the production process. From this, he began specializing in the sealing process , providing a service to customers who fill cans.
In order to offer an independent and optimal customer-oriented service, a business was set up in 2012: DV Services. To emphasize our specialty the business name was changed to DVS Seamtech. Now the company has three capable Service Technicians who supply international custom service. Likewise, the new office location allows expansion opportunities and new service offerings. Centrally located in Stabroek, it is optimally accessible by important access roads.
Owner & Service Technician
t +32 (0)468 16 80 64
Owner & Administration Manager
t +32 (0)486 05 41 33
t +31 (0)653 75 42 92
t +32 (0)497 94 66 01